Most homeowners have houses equipped with a central heating and air conditioning system that cools in the summer and heats in the winter. A two-piece system consisting of an interior AC unit and an outdoor compressor, your central air conditioning system works consistently to keep your home and family cool and comfortable throughout the summer months. Here at M&A HVAC Services, LLC our technicians understand the need for a fully functioning HVAC system season after season. With that said, we want to ensure that all our valued clients are performing adequate HVAC routine maintenance in their efforts to maintain an effectively and efficiently operating cooling and heating system.
With spring right around the corner, the time is now to perform your spring AC maintenance to prepare your HVAC system for the up and coming hot summer months. Our certified technicians are on hand to provide you with all your HVAC routine maintenance and repairs as needed. Using only state of the art equipment and the highest quality products available in the industry, our expert teams stand ready to provide you with superior customer service and satisfaction.
Routine HVAC Maintenance Is an Absolute Must Do
When your home appears cool and comfortable during the summer months, the overall opinion is that your AC system is working just fine and there is no need for worry. However, this is not always the case. Routine maintenance is required in order to keep your system up and running at peak levels without interruption or cause for alarm. Performing appropriate preventive maintenance will ensure that your system stays in check and properly functioning month after month. In addition, HVAC routine maintenance eliminates costly repairs over time or even an AC system breakdown.
Routine maintenance includes a variety of necessary tasks all of which are provided by our technicians when we perform your system analysis and inspection. These tasks include:
- Inspecting all electrical components to ensure there are no faulty connections that can disrupt the function of your system and can even contribute to a reduced lifespan.
- Installing clean air filters to ensure efficient and effective filtering of cold air.
- Lubricating system components as needed to contribute to full functionality.
- Checking your thermostat to ensure the comfort of your home while at home and away.
- Ensuring the accuracy of system current and voltage measurements.
- Checking all the controls of the system to ensure proper functioning and safe operation of your cooling system.
- Checking the starting and shut off cycles of the system, ensuring that both are operating at full level.
- Performing both an inspection and cleanup of the condenser and evaporator coils.
- Checking the condensate drain to ensure that it is not plugged.
- Checking refrigerant levels so as to contribute to cooler temperatures and energy efficiency.
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower components to allow for proper system airflow and appropriate temperature and comfort levels throughout your home.
Spring is upon us and summer is just around the corner which means it’s time to schedule your HVAC routine maintenance appointment with our professional team today. You surely don’t want to find yourself without a properly functioning air conditioning system in the midst of the sweltering summer months, which is why we strongly recommend you contact our team today. We look forward to every opportunity to serve you and to ensuring your HVAC system is effectively and efficiently operating day after day, month after month. Summer will be here before you know it. Don’t delay. Contact our team today!!